- This book touched my heart deeply. I learned so many things about Galina I did not know and found it a moving experience to read it.
I will read it many times.
- Memories, Musings and Mystics helped me remain grounded through a difficult time in my life.
I keep it at my bedside to re-read daily.
- The section on music and the mystics resonated deeply with my own experience and I loved the way Galina explained and
expressed complex topics.
- I couldn’t put this book down and read it right through. Now i am reading each story and thinking and reflecting on it.
A timeless book. I love it.
- This captivating and authentic book allows us to participate and learn from one person’s spiritual journey. Through sharing her journey, and the events, mystics, philosophers, religions and gurus that have shaped it, we too are offered the opportunity to reflect upon our own path and joyously seek new directions. The fundamental human truths in this book shine out for all of us to embrace!
Susan Geary, Ph.D.
- Galina has written Memories, Musings, and Mystics with head and heart, honouring her life’s inside-out process. Her exploration of life’s core issues is well-researched and deeply considered. Her delivery is inclusive and empathetic. I’ve known Galina personally and professionally for 25 years and this is who she is at her own core. If you know someone who would benefit from being invited along to see how acknowledging the sacred can inform and augment the ordinary, then Galina’s book is a gift to consider.
Lorraine Clemes Ed.D.
Lorraine is the author of Mid-life Magic: Designing the Next Chapter of Your Life and has been a consultant and professional coach for over 20 years. She can be reached at her website www.LifeDesignConsultants.com.